Join our team!
We are a team focused business and we love face to face interactions. Drop by the shop and introduce yourself to apply. We will not accept any digital applications.
Print / Production
We are looking for a full-time print/production candidate who is interested in learning all aspects of digital printing and bindery. The position involves direct interaction with customers coming into our shop as well as on the phone and via email.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Be quality conscious
· Be motivated to learn and grow
· Be able to trouble shoot print issues
· Have a complete understanding of order paperwork
· Have good people skills and communication skills
· Have excellent math skills and the ability to pay attention to details
· Be familiar with e-mail, Microsoft Office,
· Be able to learn and use programs Fiery, Adobe and CorelDraw
· Be able to work independently and be able to multi-task/handle several client jobs at the same time
· Be able to lift up to 50 pounds
· Have prior knowledge in a print-for-pay environment
Duties will include:
· Receiving phone calls and emails from customers to help them with their printing needs
· Managing projects that involve a wide range of high-quality printing and communication services.
· Preparing files for print production; checking fonts, links and colors, and imposing art when required.
· Reviewing job specification from work orders and ensure that client files are accurate to produce jobs.
· Developing and maintain client library files / file handling
· This position will assist with cutting, folding and large format printing
· Digital print production and bindery.
· Working with and preparing PDF files.
· Submitting files and placing orders with vendors.
· Customer service: assisting and consulting with clients about their projects in person, on the phone and via email.
· Operating and maintain digital printers and presses.
· Producing orders accurately, efficiently and quickly while maintaining a high-quality standard
We are company that believes in helping each other grow and extend our knowledge. The ideal candidate doesn’t necessarily need to know the software that we use but needs to be willing to learn it and accept feedback from the team.